CanVision Party of eCanada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Count to 100
by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:48 am

» Im Starcop 7
by Starcop 7 Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:24 pm

» You're Banned Game
by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:38 pm

» Stanley Cup Finals
by chewytaz Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:29 pm

» Just wanted to let you know
by chewytaz Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 pm

» Titles for something The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
by Matt Carlm Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 pm

» Sign In Thread
by chewytaz Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 pm

» Hello World!
by chewytaz Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:26 pm

» Three word story
by CreamSoda Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:53 am

Im CreamSoda, & Im an alcoholic

4 posters

Go down

Im CreamSoda, & Im an alcoholic Empty Im CreamSoda, & Im an alcoholic

Post by CreamSoda Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey peeps!,

Been playing for a little over a year. Been in many political parties, CAF & TCO. Stuck with TCO and am currently a Captain, though I am currently looking to downgrade that. Personaly find it hard to stay with a PP for long due to finding out its not what I thought it was, and hope CVP is different. Looking forward to working along side you guys and learning what there is to learn!

-CreamSoda
CreamSoda
CreamSoda
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Im CreamSoda, & Im an alcoholic Empty Re: Im CreamSoda, & Im an alcoholic

Post by Andrew McKenzie Caine Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Thank you for joining and taking that leap CreamSoda. CVP is committed to our cause and we will never waiver Smile

-AMC
Andrew McKenzie Caine
Andrew McKenzie Caine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Perim Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Welcome Soda, fellow crimson Razz. Tell us what you'd like to see and what a party you think should be, I'm sure our opinions are the same.
Artorius Perim
Artorius Perim
5th King of eCanada & Emperor of BC

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamSoda Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Its not so much the party I have problems with, as it is the people in it. When parties dispute in the public eye, it ruins the looks of it. Though Im not a fan of parties that ruin what they stand for just to be on top.

The recent Aeriala and MAP issues made me discontent with them because of all the controversy surrounding it.

I honestly dont see this alot, though Im farily new to actualy taking part in politics, but I dont want to see people going against what the party stands for, unles given a good reason. But if your for compromise Ill see it even less.

So being more specific, what is CVP all about? Other than the general outline given.
CreamSoda
CreamSoda
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew McKenzie Caine Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:46 pm

CVP is all about the investment in each other. A national unity through the prosperity of every eCanadian. The stronger and more unified we are, the more solid eCanada is.
Andrew McKenzie Caine
Andrew McKenzie Caine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Perim Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Yes, I've had my troubles with the DAL right until the end. It is unfortunate that issues plagued the party for so long.

I've learned a lot from that party. The CVP is something that's somewhat based off of the DAL's foundation Razz. One of the major things that ruined the DAL in the early stages was the massive recruitment and constant Mass PMing that gave the DAL the name of being a newb-central party.

That's not what I want the CVP to be. I want to offer players supplies if they're in the CVP or not in a party. The party is about providing clean politics. Less wasting time and more efficient government. We want players to enjoy the game again! As well, a more underwraps goal I have is to cut a deal with another party to let one of our own members run with a Top 5 party with the possibility of us having our first congress member without being in the top 5.

I want to work out an economic plan to have lower Import taxes for eCanada and be able to make money off of it from foreign investment, and when the time comes when we're a major party we should probably get a plan for international military. But yes as AMC has stated, the CVP is about investing in each other and ensuring everyone is benefitting, recieving aid for war and making sure we stick together in public.
Artorius Perim
Artorius Perim

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew McKenzie Caine Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:02 pm

International military is a good idea...I like that idea for sure!
Andrew McKenzie Caine
Andrew McKenzie Caine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamSoda Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:07 pm

So what can I do to help? Interested in the platform and ideas put
forth and want to help lift the CVP off the ground. Personaly like the
MU and especialy the whole investing in eachother.
CreamSoda
CreamSoda
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Perim Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Right now, we need to grow membership before we can start the MU or the companies. In the coming days I'll have to develop a plan to get the companies running.

Contact anyone you know who would be interested. Right now we need active members and 2 clickers. Growing our number of members is quite important right now. A donation of a gold or two could be very useful for the MU as well. There isnt a whole lot to do right now, but when the opportunity arises I will let the party know.
Artorius Perim
Artorius Perim

Back to top Go down

Post by IronToader Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Artorius Perim wrote:Yes, I've had my troubles with the DAL right until the end. It is unfortunate that issues plagued the party for so long.

I've learned a lot from that party. The CVP is something that's somewhat based off of the DAL's foundation Razz. One of the major things that ruined the DAL in the early stages was the massive recruitment and constant Mass PMing that gave the DAL the name of being a newb-central party.

That's not what I want the CVP to be. I want to offer players supplies if they're in the CVP or not in a party. The party is about providing clean politics. Less wasting time and more efficient government. We want players to enjoy the game again! As well, a more underwraps goal I have is to cut a deal with another party to let one of our own members run with a Top 5 party with the possibility of us having our first congress member without being in the top 5.

I want to work out an economic plan to have lower Import taxes for eCanada and be able to make money off of it from foreign investment, and when the time comes when we're a major party we should probably get a plan for international military. But yes as AMC has stated, the CVP is about investing in each other and ensuring everyone is benefitting, recieving aid for war and making sure we stick together in public.

Reason I joined DAL was because of its foundation. But then when I became the interim PP I learned quickly I couldn't do shit without elder support.

Anyways, good luck! I hope you guys make it to top 5 one day Wink

IronToader
Greenie

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamSoda Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:42 am

Thanks Toad! Cool

When Congress Elections come around and if we just place a condidate or 2 just for the sake of doing that, and campaign a buch, you could probably get a single candidate, if we all voted for that person. Many times candidates get in with only 3 or 4 votes.
CreamSoda
CreamSoda
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post by IronToader Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Well if I am elected PP of MOO, i wouldn't mind letting 1 or 2 CVP candidates running from our roster Wink

IronToader
Greenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Perim Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:17 pm

That's very kind of you Toad, we'll see how negotiations go with other partys.
Artorius Perim
Artorius Perim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum