CanVision Party of eCanada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Count to 100
by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:48 am

» Im Starcop 7
by Starcop 7 Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:24 pm

» You're Banned Game
by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:38 pm

» Stanley Cup Finals
by chewytaz Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:29 pm

» Just wanted to let you know
by chewytaz Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 pm

» Titles for something The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
by Matt Carlm Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 pm

» Sign In Thread
by chewytaz Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 pm

» Hello World!
by chewytaz Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:26 pm

» Three word story
by CreamSoda Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:53 am

Sign In Thread

+33
Simon Boucher-Ruest
CAFCOSCOM
Trooper19
uniqex77
jefflav
Araknos
frank139
Blue Bird
BoldAsLove
Funky Hum24n
Acacia Mason
Xyzal666
gannimor
Ardikus
Prince A.Joseph
kevyn223
Mikhail Alexander
JohnyErep
ultimate523
Addy Lawrence
Lan MacNess
Punisher 1389
SAWC
Leo Balzac
Octavian_F
Dierios
Bunsen HoneyDew
cowboy28
IronToader
CreamSoda
Andrew McKenzie Caine
RJ 3000
Artorius Perim
37 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sign In Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Sign In Thread

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Nah, he hasn't been on lately. Just wait a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by chewytaz Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:47 pm

he was on yesterday and today,

Me needs to spam to reach 1000 before Mejesta.
chewytaz
chewytaz
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Meh, maybe he didn't check this topic. Contact him via PM if it goes on any longer.

You shall nevar reach me! I haz 545+ Posts! Muhahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by chewytaz Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

i has had 837 before I left so technically I need to reach 170ish Razz
chewytaz
chewytaz
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:21 pm

There is no proof of the 837 posts....

Muhahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by chewytaz Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Screenshots
chewytaz
chewytaz
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamSoda Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:06 pm

It coulda been photoshopped; You're current profile tells the real story. Smile
CreamSoda
CreamSoda
Boatswain

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy28 Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:11 am

So are we a real party now or are we just here doing nothing

cowboy28
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:10 pm

You're an idiot if you think you can be PP with only 23 posts on the forums. There are people here much more active and with more experience to be PP.

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy28 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Is posting all that matters. Because I have sent many PM mostly to the leaders throughout time and other members. I have only recently returned to the game but I was active. Also we can tell your intelligence level by the fact you have to call down people. This is pathetic

cowboy28
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy28 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:20 pm

By the way now I'm at 25 posts

cowboy28
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy28 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm

By the way now I'm at 25 posts

cowboy28
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy28 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:32 pm

So since we don't have any where else to post this but I have a proposition with the aid of Northraider.

Northraider to cowboy28 | 2 hours ago
Proposal for an end to the Conflict.
- will donate the Party to the expats and terrorists so they can return and have an established working party to begin their civil process.
- Will want payment of 40G
- Will continue to be party president for this next term and will withdraw and allow them to be PP thereafter
- Will promote all and only their nominations for congress
- Will leave party after PP is then transferred
- EPIC will appoint 3 person from the surrendering party as congressman the first month after the transfer; 2 the second month; and 1 the 3rd month. All who wish to be a potential congressman from the transferring party will need to join EPIC for this process.

This allows them an active voice and presence. It will be a mechanism to assure they have a foundation. The public then gets to decide if they support their cause by joining the party or voting for their proposals.

It would require allowing every ex-pat who wishes to return to come back without debate – but there should be conditions :
1 – they have to join this surrendering party or else they apply to come back in an ordinary process, and once they join they have to remain in the party for 2 months at least. Other ex pats can then go off and do their own thing but this focuses the effort and the argument and allows for less chance of misinterpretation of their views and grievances. They will speak from a common voice. If there is “so much dissent” then this will crystallize that dissent.
2 – there has to be a bond of 100G against future conduct refundable every 2 months at 20% of the original amount provided no violations. They can agree upon who pays it and to whom it is returned. They will have to trust their leadership since they say they can’t trust eCanada’s leadership.

3 – they have to join the CAF – a Canadian MU so that their conduct and instructions regarding military campaigns is consistent and known. They must remain in the CAF for 2 months.
4 – They must join a CAF commune program so they are working for the country to repay in deed any costs from these actions. They must remain working for a commune for 2 months.
5 – that each returning citizen post a personal bond of 5 gold if level 1-30 and 10G if level 31+ which is returned at 20% every 2 months unless there is a violation.

Violations that would forfeit the personal bond at any time would be for leaving the Party or MU or commune before the 2 month period stated. As well as any attack against Canada for any reason except in a proper and authorized MU engagement. Meaning no BH chasing during this time except as permitted by the CAF commanding officer or his designates and known in advance. BH shall be limited to once every 2 weeks, and no more than 2 in any one day collectively by a returnees. Other citizens should be given opportunity to achieve this as well but not keep the returnees from their opportunity.

It will also be a violation if they at any time while remaining a Canadian citizen join a non Canadian MU during the first 3 months of their return.

Violation of the Party Bond will occur should any of the “leadership” be found to have violated any of the conditions. Leadership shall be defined as 8 persons nominated as leading “pillars” who have returned to begin a democratic process for change yet not commit to it for the 2 month period. These 8 designates can be amended upon 4 days notice to the President and Congress.

The returnees designated as one of the 8 can remove themselves from the list and remove themselves from this obligation upon giving 4 days notice of intent to the Party President and Country President – meaning they can decide it is not working and that their resignation is forthcoming. 85% of all remaining bond that had yet to be dispersed shall be returned to them at the expiry of the 4 days upon condition that the returnee relinquishes Canadian citizenship and withdraws from Canadian MU’s. They can only be permitted back into eCanada, and it would be without cost, at the latest of 45 days or the 4 month anniversary of this agreement provided they have not within that 30 days attacked Canada for any reason or purpose and upon payment of the personal bond; and be bound by the personal terms of such bond.

There are no charges against any of the individuals.
There are no costs for them returning to Canada. Any costs associated from violation of the bond are deemed damages, It is a civil contract.
Any charges associated from any future misdeed deemed criminal in nature will be dealt with separately to the full extent of the law.

Congress are the sole determiners of whether any act alleged against an individual is a violation or not and a simple majority vote is need to “convict”. A tie as always is interpreted as being a vote in the negative. The President has no vote on if an action is a violation. If a person appeals or challenges an accusation and loses then the remaining 15% that would have been paid is forfeited as costs.

The 40 gold that the party would receive is for us to create a new party. This will only work if the PP was I. We believe this could fix a lot of issues in ecanada. If for some reason this does not work I will return the party to you guys and I would step down and leave the party. Please post comments about this but be constructive not destructive. Thank you

cowboy28
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by chewytaz Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

No way will you become PP by attempting a take over. You need to win the trust of the party. I stayed here for a few months (About 3 or 4) before I ran, and I lost, (actually tied but the guy beat me on exp). I hope CVP is organized to prevent you from winning. If since I can't run (too late Razz), and I don't even know who the offical candidate is (Art does not want me to has masking me thinks Razz). So I wish you good luck for the elections, should you need a vote or few (I'm not active broke my laptop (again, i seems to need a more durable laptop perhaps I'll buy a new one instead of repairing my current one)), then send me an ingame PM.

And again I'll ask for masking, if you don't want me back then tell me and I'll go somewhere else.

And cowboy28 nice try to solve the Rolo/traitor issue but I feel that your plan would not work.
We've had our share of bad PPs (myself perhaps included Razz) we don't need another one
chewytaz
chewytaz
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy28 Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:06 am

Chewytaz. I understand. To be far everyone I'm not very proud about doing this. I was part of the first 6 of this party and I have helped and been apart off and on. I hope that everything works. Everyone please vote for the best candidate.

cowboy28
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:06 am

@Chewy, The forums are dead, you aren't missing out on much; the last post was on Monday, and that itself was by me. PM Art in game about the masking, if he doesn't reply, I'll have a word with him.

@Cowboy, Don't take this personally cowboy, but please fuck off. We don't need another 8 year old PTO-ing our party. Our main candidates are Art and I, anyone else is a PTO-er. Your inactivity, and low level gives me the hint that it's better for you to run 4 months from now, when you have a better understanding of the party, and by then we have your trust.

Cowboy, this is how it looks for me right now: A person that left the party for months and months comes back and wants to be PP immediately. So please give it some time. Once you think we have your trust, then it'll be a good time to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy28 Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:22 am

He man It never hurt to try. You never know what happens.

cowboy28
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:26 pm

No official member of the party will vote for you, that's the truth. If you don't believe me, go ask.

PP elections aren't about luck. They're about electing a leader that is familiar with the party and is trusted. Nobody will elect someone that can't spell 'Hey'. We have no trust with you. We will not vote for you. But I can't stop you from running. I hope you understand.

Back to top Go down

Sign In Thread - Page 4 Empty Sign In

Post by Matt Carlm Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Matt Carlm
Matt Carlm
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by chewytaz Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Well Art's the current admin now so you'll have to wait for him to log on who knows how long, Great to see you here Matt
Welcome cheers
chewytaz
chewytaz
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:16 am

No worries, I'm also an admin Smile

(Art made me an admin a while back)

Back to top Go down

Post by chewytaz Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 pm

So are you going to accept him as a member?
chewytaz
chewytaz
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardikus Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:40 pm

He left party Razz
Ardikus
Ardikus
Awesomeman
Awesomeman

Back to top Go down

Post by chewytaz Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Well I don't think that's a good thing that he left, we need to draw in players. I'll try to persuade him back in so we have a more active player base, plus free advertising Razz

He does seem active and doing rather well in the game, we could guide him, help him develop and he could be a future congressman for us.
chewytaz
chewytaz
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by chewytaz Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Well he joined, so I assume my message worked.
chewytaz
chewytaz
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior
Ultimate Wookiee Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum